Renta automatically downloads data from the Google AdWords account and allows you to save them to the databases:
- Google BigQuery
- SQL Server / Azure SQL Database
Select the type of integrationAt the first stage, select the type of integration. In our case this is Google AdWords.
Select the advertising accountTo do that, click on the Add button and sign in using the account you want to export data from. You will see the Google AdWords sign-in window. Type in your login and password. After that your account will be available for selection. Renta supports standard account as well as MMC ones.
Integration settingsThe third step is committed to the integration settings. Here you need to select the advertising account as well as specify the required information for export and the frequency of data update. In more detail:
- Customer Account. Specify the advertising account from where you will export the data. You can add more than 1 advertising account.
- Report type. Select the type of report. Renta supports all types of reports available in the AdWords API. You can see the complete list and their distinctions in the documentation.
- Parameters. Select the parameters that you need to export. As an example the date, clicks and cost are specified.
- Date range. Select the time period for the data you need to export from AdWords.
For instanceThe advertising campaigns statistics is available for the whole month. But you only need the data for 7 days. In this case select «Last 7 days». If you want the data for the past day to be gathered automatically, click on the Custom button. Specify the period in the window:
- In the «To» field specify the start date of the period.
- In the «From» field select «Yesterday».
- Update time. Specify the time of the data update. For instance, every day at 4:00 AM. At this time Renta will launch the integration again, collect the new data from AdWords and save them to the database.