Renta automatically downloads statistics of advertising campaigns from Facebook Ads to different databases:
- Google BigQuery
- SQL Server / Azure SQL Database
As an example, let us consider the integration of Facebook Ads with Google BigQuery.
Select the Facebook Ads integration
First, select the integration type. In this case, this is Facebook Ads.
Select the advertising account
Click on the Add button. Then sign in using the account from where you need to download the data.
You will see the Facebook authorization window.
Type in login and password from the necessary account. After that, you will be able to select the account.
Setting up the integration
At the third stage of integration you select the advertising account, specify the data for download and the frequency of data update.
In more detail:
- In Ad account specify the advertising account from where you will download the data.
- In Parameters select the necessary parameters for the download to a table. Among the available options are date, clicks, spend, etc.
- In Date Range Type specify the time period for the Facebook Ads data you need to download. For instance, the advertising campaigns statistics is available for the whole month. But you only need data for the last 14 days. In that case select «Last 14 days».
If you want the data for the last day to be collected automatically, click on the Custom button. Specify the period in the pop-up window: “To” for the period start and “From” with the “Yesterday” value.
Thus, Renta will automatically download data from Facebook Ads for the last day.
- In Update time specify the data update time. For instance, every day at 6:00 AM. At that time Renta will launch the integration and obtain new data from Facebook Ads.
Saving data to the BigQuery database
Open the Add button and select the database type from the list of available ones. In this case this is BigQuery.
After you have selected the database, you will see a window with the Google BigQuery projects.
Select the necessary project.
In Google BigQuery the dataset called Renta_dataset will be created.
All necessary data will be downloaded as a table.